Talk Roswell  

Go Back   Talk Roswell > State & County Related [Topics Only]: > All New Mexico Related.
United States Flag
New Mexico Flag
Home Page TRAC Online News Arcade Radio and TV FAQ/Help Donate Calendar Forum Links
The links above and below are called the (Menu Bar)
Home Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

All New Mexico Related. Topics related to State Politics, initiatives, Governor News, Legislation, Attorney General Opinions & News, other New Mexico Gov info, etc.

*** To help support Talk Roswell PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE. Thank You! ***

Donation Goal
Goal amount for this month: 350 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Donate Now
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONATE
Donate to support this site using PayPal. PayPal Your donation will be used to pay for our ever increasing bandwidth costs, our hosting service, domain registration, software licensing fees, maintenance costs and will help to advertise TalkRoswell. If you want to donate using a Check or Money Order please mail to Talk Roswell 1605 West 2nd Street Suite 2 Roswell, NM 88201. Please include your Forum user name.
Your donation will give you access to (The VIP Lounge) for the same period of time as if you had used the Paid Subscription Area.
Note: No one makes any money from TalkRoswell - all donations will be used for operation and advertising.

Unread 04-03-2012, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Default Illegals voting

We've had some close local elections where just a vote or two seperated winners and losers. How many illegals are voting? Watch this clip in Florida. And you know it's at least as bad here if not worse......O.L.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ill...m_medium=email
Unread 04-03-2012, 08:46 PM
System Administrator

Default Re: Illegals voting

It might be worse here. Dead people are voting, illegals are voting - it's not hard to see that our country is corrupt as hell. We're pretty close to hitting rock bottom...

Toni Wiebenga
Unread 04-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Illegals voting

I remember a few years a go when I became a US citizen. Set up in the Federal building were two tables, one republican, one democrat, After taking the oath they were both insistent that you register to vote.
I forgot who he was, but he could not understand why I didn't want to register. I told him I would when he found out why many of the new citizens who had just taken the oath had translators, when it's clearly defined that one of the requirements of citizenship is the ability to speak and understand English.
He just tuned his back on me.